CLAW HAMMER Full Steel / Leather Handle (24oz / 1100 grams)
The PICARD Art. 791 is a Full-Steel Claw Hammer with Leather Handle & Nail Puller. It is a tool that delivers maximum force for greater efficiency with every stroke. It is an uncompromising hammer that is a delight to own.
- Head bright finished, transparent spray coated, corrosion-resistant
- Made from alloyed PICARD special steel, carefully hardened and tempered
- With Nail-puller
- Round neck and round head, bell pattern
- Full steel handle forged With leather grip
- Leather grip is resistant to twisting in the hand
- MADE IN GERMANY
- Weight: 1100 grams (24 oz)
- Length: 325 mm
- Handle: Leather
- Forged using alloyed, hardened, special steel and given a smooth finish.
- The claw of the hammer is precisely wrought and inductively hardened.
- Even small nails are securely caught.
- The face is carefully hardened and specially tempered.
- The construction of the forged, weight-optimised shaft provides perfect balance and supreme impact.
- Its carefully cut surface blends smoothly into the grip.
- The leather grip on the solid steel handle is resistant to twisting. It not only looks good, leather absorbs moisture and releases it again once the work is done.
- The surface is extremely wear-resistant.
- The leather is waxed (not lacquered) to provide maximum benefit of the leather handle.